Sunday, October 11, 2015

Star Wars Imperial Shuttle Tydirium LEGO

Lego Star Wars Toy Imperial Shuttle Tydirium     

      Lego was my favorite type of toy as a child.  When I was a little boy I would get excited when ever a new Lego theme came to the shelf.   I would check the lego shelf every time my mother took me to stores like Shopko, Walmart or Kmart.  I could not afford every lego toy so my decision was always heavily considered.  The choices today are so much better.  Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and more.

Recreating As a Child with Lego

    Funny, as a child I would try to build Star Wars like battle ships.  I even had a book that emulated the construction of star wars ships with detailed instruction for constructing these ships.  If you had all the right pieces. Today I can just buy all the specific star wars Lego toys for my children.  What an exciting experience it is to relive my childhood by building star wars Lego toys with my child.

New Lego Building sets to try

     The Star Wars Imperial Shuttle Tydirum is one that I never tried.  This Lego toy has so many pieces that I never had as a child.  The life like realism is exactly like the movie model.  I want to keep it on the shelf to admire.  But I always end up breaking them down and leaving them in a bucket to mix and match with.




     Its unlikely that they will sell out this Christmas but I still want mine before the Lego collection is discontinued.  Check out this discounted version with free shipping from amazon.

For more star wars toys visit StarWarsChristmas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment